Here are our Ingredient and how-to guide to make slime and salt dough!
- 1/2 cup Clear or White PVA School Glue.
- 1 tablespoon Saline Solution (must contain boric acid and sodium borate)
- 1/4-1/2 tsp Baking Soda.
- Food coloring, confetti, glitter, and other fun mix-ins (CHANGE FOR RECIPE)
- Take the PVA glue int he cup and pour in the the baking soda and mix together.
- Slowly add the saline solution until the slime is the right consistency.
- Add any of the 'dressing' ingredient such as glitter or food colouring.
SALT DOUGH INGREDIENTS
- Flour, cooking salt & water
- Large bowl
- Mix together a cup of salt and a cup of flour in a bowl.
- Slowly add the water and use hands to mix.
- Knead the dough until it sticks together, but is not wet.
- Shape how you wish!
- You can either air dry or bake in the oven (120 degrees), keep checking - depends on how thick the dough is to how quickly it will harden.
As always, let us know how you get on!